ProRoot ES – Seal It with the Name You Trust.
ProRoot ES Endo Root Canal Sealer is made from an enhanced formula of ProRoot MTA Root Repair Material, which has been trusted in over four million canals. Now, the same healing properties of ProRoot MTA are available in a biocompatible sealer. ProRoot ES promotes tissue regeneration, providing a hard tissue covering over the apical foramen for a biological seal.
ProRoot ES provides a natural seal by sealing the root canal biologically.1
- Bioinductive for cementum1
- Supports tissue regeneration1
- Not cytotoxic in the mixed or hardened state
- Biocompatible with periradicular tissues2
ProRoot MTA – The First Name in Root Repair
When it comes to root repair, there’s only one original. ProRoot MTA (Mineral Trioxide Aggregate) provides the predictable results that clinicians have trusted in over 4 million cases.
- Seals off pathways between the root system and surrounding tissues, significantly reducing bacterial migration3,4
- Biocompatible for a predictable clinical healing response5,6
- Each packet comes with a premeasured unit of water for easy and fast preparation
- Now available in 0.5g pouches for single use sold in boxes of 4 or 10 pouches
1. 60-Day report on Evaluation of Periradicular Tissue Response to Experimental Sealer Using the Non-Surgical Canine Model.
2. Internal testing. Data on file.
3. Mahmoud Torabinejad, DMD, MSD, T.F. Watson, BDS, PhD, and amd T.R. Pitt Ford, BDS, PhD, “Sealing Ability of Mineral Trioxide Aggregate When Used as a Root End Filling Material,” Journal of Endodontics, Vol. 19, No. 12, December 1993, pp. 591-595.
4. Mahmoud Torabinejad, DMD, MSD, Akbar Falah Rastegar, DMD, James D. Kettering, PhD, and Thomas R. Pitt Ford, BSD, PhD, “Bacterial Leakage of Mineral Trioxide Aggregate as Root-End Filling Material,” Journal of Endodontics, Vol. 21, No. 3, March 1995, pp.109-112.
5. Mahmoud Torabinejad, DMD, MSD, PhD, Chan-Ui Hong, DDS, Seung-Jong Lee, DDS, MS, Mehdi Monsef, DDS, and Thomas R. Pitt Ford, BSD, PhD, “Investigation of Mineral Trioxide Aggregate for Root-End Filling in Dogs,” Journal of Endodontics, Vol. 21, No. 12, December 1995, pp.603-608.
6. Yiming Li, DDS, MSD, PhD, Wu Zhang, MD, BGS, Jack Davis, BS, “Evaluation of Cytotoxicity of ProRoot White MTA and White MTA Using the Agar Diffusion Method,” Loma Linda University School of Dentistry, June 23, 1999, pp.4; “Evaluation of Mutagenic Potential of Pro Root MTA and White MTA Using the Ames Salmonella/Microsome Test,” Loma Linda University School of Dentistry, June 23, 1999, pp.4.
Learn more about ProRoot ES & ProRoot MTA below.